Top Posts & Pages
- No Igor, No Problem
- (Short Story) A Step Up From a Goldfish
- An Animator goes to North Korea...
- The Least Important part of a Zombie Story...
- A Reason Not To Read Lolita
- The Great E-Reader Debate...
- (Short Story) Innocent Chit-Chat
- The Battle of the Bookshelf
- Breast-Milk Powered Science Superheros
- To Hell with Photo-Realism
A young writer who treads the line between gamer and literary nutball.
Tag Archives: literature
Here we go. My next short story. He Had a Good Reason Advertisements
Three strangers in a bar discuss the most innocent and wholesome of topics: Murder. This was a fun story to write. But even though I had most of it in my head I ended up struggling with how to get … Continue reading
I finished reading Frankenstein and have had time to mull it over. It really wasn’t what I had been expecting. When I hear the word Frankenstein I think of some dark castle on a stormy night while a crazy scientist … Continue reading
Novelty is a strangely powerful thing. A world full of new, unique, and downright odd things are now permanently within arm’s reach. All thanks to that beautiful thing called the internet. All it takes now is an offhanded mention of … Continue reading