Top Posts & Pages
- No Igor, No Problem
- (Short Story) A Step Up From a Goldfish
- An Animator goes to North Korea...
- The Least Important part of a Zombie Story...
- A Reason Not To Read Lolita
- The Great E-Reader Debate...
- (Short Story) Innocent Chit-Chat
- The Battle of the Bookshelf
- Breast-Milk Powered Science Superheros
- To Hell with Photo-Realism
A young writer who treads the line between gamer and literary nutball.
Tag Archives: writers
Here we go. My next short story. He Had a Good Reason Advertisements
…and writes a book about it. A graphic novel to be more precise.
Three strangers in a bar discuss the most innocent and wholesome of topics: Murder. This was a fun story to write. But even though I had most of it in my head I ended up struggling with how to get … Continue reading
Brace yourself folks…things are about to get weird.
I finished reading Frankenstein and have had time to mull it over. It really wasn’t what I had been expecting. When I hear the word Frankenstein I think of some dark castle on a stormy night while a crazy scientist … Continue reading